Headache and Hassle-Free Home Computing
Mac, PC, Printers and Peripherals, Toner and Supplies, Sales, Service, Technical Support.
If your house or home office is filled with technology and you don’t have a technical genius in the family, count on TouchTech to help keep every computer, printer and peripheral running smoothly.
Here are just a few of the ways we help home computing customers every day:
- Your house is a maze of computers, cables, scanners and printers that don’t talk to each other — we can upgrade all of your operating systems and connect every device to a secure wireless network.
- Your computers run, but you’re running out of disc space — we can set up external hard drives for unlimited storage and secure daily backups.
- Your computers are old, slow and in need of an upgrade — we know the best new products in every category and can find the greatest value within your price range.
- Your Mac breaks down and you don’t have time to trek to the mall and stand in line at the Genius Bar — bring it to us, or we’ll come to you. Have a PC? We fix those too. Printer stops working? We’re on it.
How We Work:
Have a problem? Call us first. We might be able to help you over the phone and/or access your computer remotely. We’ll explain our prices upfront and will invoice you for the services rendered.
If we need to repair it in person, you have two options:
A.) Bring It In
We’re located in the heart of West Seattle’s famed Alaska Junction. Free parking in the rear lot (Oregon and 44th). Our office hours vary, so please call in advance.
B.) Arrange a House Call
For desktop computers and peripherals, this is often the easier way to diagnose the root cause of the problem. Our technicians can also suggest system-wide solutions to make your whole home or home office run easier.
C. Remote Services
Using secure technology, we can remotely access your computer to analyze, and often repair, the problem. You let us log-on. When the service is complete, we log off and have no further access to your computer.
Upgrades and Sales
TouchTech Systems is an authorized reseller for:
MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, iPad, Accessories
PC Laptops, Desktops and Mobile Devices
HP, Samsung, Lenovo, Toshiba
External Hard Drives and Servers
- New installs and seamless upgrades
- Apple OS, Windows, Adobe, etc.
TouchTech Systems buys products in volume directly from the manufacturer and through the top commercial supply channels. We can often purchase better quality computers at better prices than you can find in most chain stores.
When you order it through us, you’ll be back up to speed without any headaches and hassles. Before we deliver your computer, we will:
- Install, updates, additional software and security
- Manage data file transfers from your old machines
- Set-up remote daily backup and configure networking to all related printers, game systems and peripherals
Most importantly, we will make sure you know how to use everything you just bought!